Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blessed and Grateful

01/10/2009
Today has been a great day. I actually finished the laundry, the dishes, managed to have Tater bathed as well as Ian! Ran Ian for a hair cut, we met dadda for lunch; picked up the dry cleaning and finally finished the 3 scarp book pages I have been working on. Yes, today was a very good day. I don't get many days where i can take it easy and relax, while completing household chores that have been on my to do list for months.

I feel so blessed and grateful for the "Momma's" and the "Peas" and "Tank - you's" that I could just well up and cry. Today I watched Ian while he slept, so innocent and peaceful. "God's grace in your face" I like to say. Before Ian was born I feel like I had a driven life but without a path. I feel that you can have a purposful and driven life without children. But for me, my life has a Different kind of purpose and is DRIVEN in such a different way that I can only thank God for this blessing.

1 comment:

Misi Lashbrook said...

AWE!! *sniff* Ditto! I never understood until I had Gracie.