Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gosh, where did the time go? It been a while since I last posted. Things are gong well. Ian is growing growing growing! He is getting taller but can't seem to make it over 22 pounds. He has been talking so much and now singing is a new skill he likes to practice along with his love of shakin his booty. He likes to run around the house doing the "Hot Dog" dance with Micky Mouse and yelling "LUB ELMO!" which of course means he loves elmo.
In my last post I stated I was going to take Ian out of day care for the summer, but after 2 weeks he was bored with me. So back he went but I picked him up right after lunch 4 days aweek. That ened when he changed rooms. He loves his new room with the bigger kids so when I went after him he started saying "no, Momma, TAY!" Which meant, of course he wanted to stay. After 3 days of that I just left him there. He seems to like it there and as it turns out, I have been needed a bit more in the shop so C'est L'vest! I felt guilty about it at first, and oh yes - there were plently of people to help along with that - but I have since goten over that and now feel fine about it. After all, his care givers tell me he is really smart and get along super with all the kids, he's a helper, he's a pleaser, he's crowd entertainer! Who am I to stiffle that?
That's all for now.

No comments: