Friday, December 25, 2009

Halloween and Christmas 2009











Well, it's been awhile since my last posting. I do keep up Face book, so look me up there too. Let's see, here are pics of Halloween. He was a fire fighter. Ian is talking up a storm, giving attitude and moving right along. This picture is of Christmas 2009 morning of what I like to refer to as the "Thomas Christmas." So may trains (75 to be exact), we need another train table. He played in this very spot all day and would n't even stop to eat. I had to make him some food and give him bites as he passed me. Normally I would not stand for that, but hey - it's Christmas right?


Ian is all about trains, trucks, BIG TRUCKS, diggers, plows, and all construction equipment. No, I mean the REAL equipment, if I let him touch one he is so happy! Silly child of mine! He is actually a very easy going boy. He wants everyone to be happy and play nice, even though he forgets how to some times. When he hurts someone he is always the one to say he is sorry. That is something we began very early on, now I am beginning to wonder if that was such a great thing to do. On the other hand he get s compiments on his politeness all the time, and everyone is amazed whent he "please" and "thank - you's" fly. Is it really that odd for a 2 year old to know when to say it in the right context?


Day care has stated that Ian needs to be in pre-school come next August 2010. But I don't know, he wont' turn 3 until 3 months later. He will be the smallest and youngest in his class. I am not sold on sending him in there at that young age. His day care program is modled after a great curriculum that begins in the Young 2's age. Brian and I are still thinking about the right thing to do for our son.


Ian has captured the heart of a one Miss Julia. She is a 13 year old gal who we met through our great friends the Roberts. Julia is so good with him and will play with him until he poops out! We hope to get to spend more time with her when Jonathan and Julie can bring her over.


Not much has happend, just Ian getting bigger, Brian and I are working harder than ever and just taking one day at a time.


Miss my family so very much during this time of the year especially. I hope they know that I love them and miss them so much.



No comments: