Monday, February 1, 2010

PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!

So Ian has this new fondness for singing, He started with the basics, itsy bitsy spider and twinkle twinkle little star; slowly upgrading to Yes Jesus Loves me. Lately though, his favorite rendition of "Pants on the Ground" has been his show stopper. He so crazy!
He enjoys daddy play time running around the house making me yell "Ready-Set-GO!" so he and Brian can run the entire open space of the main level driving Tater CRAZY! All in fun, love to hear my boy laugh.
Today we went to the store to pick up a few things for dinner, he politely reminded me we needed juice, i suppose remembering my tiny fib this morning when i told him we were out. So we chose 3 kinds of juice. After I put them in the cart he look at me and said "Momma, tank you for juice!" No one can ever tell me again, that one cannot teach a 2 year old to be polite!
So pround of my little guy. That's another new thing. When he follows directions to the T, i tell him "Proud of You!" and he gets this big big grin on his face and repeats "momma, proud of YOUUU!"
I LOVE being a momma!

No comments: