Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Time


Ian LOVES to be outstide, he just loves it. Here we are fixing our flower beds and removing old and dead debris from the winter. I know, I am kina late; but when you have very little time like me, you do what you can.
Ian's speach is coming along nicely. He can say apple and banana and his newest words are ball and balloon. Except that everything round is a ball and a balloon! and even he seems to be a bit perplexed at times.
He is out of day care for the next two weeks for our "Spring Break" I have been saivng my allowance so that we can visit a new place everyday. I think we will go to our Church and have a play date with our new friend Karen and her son. If the weather permits we will be going to the zoo, and I think we will try the Louisville Science Center as well. I would love to plan a trip up north to see my family - but we will see.

No comments: