Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

I woke up at 8:30 am. Momma positioned her self at the ready with her camera and daddy brought me down stairs. Wow, what a sight! All I could say was "Uh-Oh!" and I couldn't get to the floor fast enough!
Daddy helped me touch everything, make them work and I just couldn't decide what toys to start with and which ones to end with! It was kind of overwhelming for me.

I kept going back and forth...
..and back again.
Tater even got a toy! He was so happy he ran all over the house, bronco bullied, and jumped into momma's frame.
Finally, momma and dadda separated me from all the toys and gave me a few at a time so it didn't stress me out so bad. Being a kid is pretty tough. I loved all my new toys but sometimes the very best ones.........
....are the most over looked. This is my Tater-Pony! He let me pretend to ride the Tater X-press about 5 times before getting up, which at that point I fell to the floor. But I wasn't hurt, I just laughed.
Mimi sent me this cool cars pj's and matching house coat. The car lights up red!
Santa brought more balls for my castle! Now I can run and jump in without getting hurt.
I played very hard all day while momma made dinner and dadda watched me and played his Xbox 360. Our super friends, Jonathan and Julie came over for a Christmas ham and all the home made fixins! Dad says momma is a pretty darn great cook when she has the time. I have everything I could get my hands on and ended my day with home made chocolate cheese cake Yummy! I have learned to sign when I want more, and thank - you. I am currently working on please. I have also decided to practing blowing kisses and giving kisses. Momma eats it up!

No comments: