Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We have been sick......

Well, we have been ill in the Waltrip household. Finally I think it's over. Ian is still vomiting a little, but I think it's because he has decided to eat until his belly is hard. I have had to ration his food and monitor exactly how much he eats at home.

Ian has learned the phrase 'Stop It', only his version is " 'TOP IT". He likes to tell Tater to 'Top It after he has been knocked to the floor from all the puppy kisses - YUCK! Oh and yes, he tells me " 'TOP IT, Momma!" When I put him in his car seat. He can finally tell me what he really thinks when I strap him in and he can't move - " 'TOP IT Momma! "

His comical side is coming out. Now when he is finished eating he will say "Awe Done" and proceed to swipe everything from his high chair onto the floor, while laughing telling Tater to " 'Top it."

My child the comedian!

No comments: